Product: Heavenly Chi Shampoo
Price: $19.00 for 8oz.
- Water (Aqua)
- Whole Leaf Aloe Vera (Microcystis purifera)
- Marine Proteins of Kelp (Macocystis Pyrifera), Nori (Porphyra Laciniata), and Kombu (Laminaria Japonica)
- Shea Butter (Vitellaria Paradoxa)
- Horsetail (Equisetum)
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica)
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium)
- Comfrey (Symphytum)
- Cherry Bark (Prunus Seotina)
- Fucus (Fucus Vesiculus)
- Blood of the Dragon Rare Proteins (Jatropha Dioica)
- Cactus (Opuntia Engelmanii)
- Green Tea (Thea Sinensis)
- French White and Green Healing Clays
- Klamath Falls Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae)
- Crystals from Tibet liquefied into a Crystalline Solution
- Essential Oils of Wold Rose (Rosa Acicularis), Moroccan Jasmine (Jasminum), Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha), Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii), and Mediterranean Olive Oil (Olea Europeae)
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (Acetic Acid)
- 92 Trace Minerals and Rare Plant/Marine/Fruit Proteins as Natural Preservatives
- Description: Heavenly Chi Shampoo is made from a synergistic blend of natural botanicals, herbs, and marine proteins that dynamically energize and condition the hair and scalp. It is non-toxic and non-allergenic, making it great for all hair types. This rich conditioning shampoo work to stimulate, rejuvenate, and revitalize the hair and scalp!! All of our shampoos are extremely low sudsing and non foaming.
- Use Heavenly Chi Shampoo to energize and condition your hair and scalp. It is excellent for detoxifying split ends, and dry, damaged hair.
- To maximize your hair care regimen, it is recommended you use the Heavenly Chi Shampoo in rotation with our Sea Essence Shampoo, Earth Essence, Pine Shale Shampoo, and Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo.
- I was contacted by this company November of 2012 for the interest in using their products and providing a review. At that time, I never heard of Morocco Method so of course I went to their site to find out more about them, you can click here for their site and more information. Their ingredients list was very interesting to say the least, many items listed were new to me like, “Blood of the Dragon Rare Proteins” …what?!? You mean to tell me I’m using Dragon’s blood in my hair? Lol! *shrugs with increased interest* I received the products in November and put them to use the following week. I was sent a 2oz. sample of this product and was able to get 3 washes from it.Pros: All natural product that does not have any harsh ingredients and includes many cleansing properties to free the scalp of any debris. Honestly, I’ve never seen so many different natural ingredients in one product before. If you are an individual that does not want to use shampoo or want to limit your use of shampoo and 100% natural ingredients is important to you, then this is worth a try. I found the shampoo really gentle and did a good job of cleaning my scalp. I will admit, I AM shampoo girl, so it felt a little funny after. I felt like I wanted to pick up my bottle of shampoo, lol, but I didn’t. I’ve been working on my mind to not have to feel or see lather, but I’m not totally there yet. If I was, I would definitely consider adding this product to my rotation.Cons: The con about this shampoo is the price, $19.00 (plus shipping) which is pretty steep compared to what’s out there on the natural market right now. However, I can understand why the price is the way it is, with all these natural “exotic” ingredients listed. If your pocketbook can afford it, you definitely want to try the Morocco Method Heavenly Chi Shampoo as a weekly cleanser. The company suggests you should use this shampoo along with all their other’s, Sea Essence Shampoo, Earth Essence, Pine Shale Shampoo, and Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo to maximize your hair care regimen.
Have you tried this or any of Morocco’s Method’s shampoo? What was your experience?
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)